INSULATED CONTAINERS FOR ICE-CREAM
Container Ice Box for ice-cream:
Base vehicle – chassis cabin.
Temperature mode going down to –33 С.
Dimensions of the container – by customer’s assignment.
Equipment of the container:
- external and internal white fiberglass lining;
- thermal insulation, expanded polyurethane, thickness of panels 100 mm;
- side doors from 3 to 5 pcs.; on each side with dimensions 1000×550 mm with special seals, locking mechanisms, and hinges made of stainless steel;
- interior lighting controlled by the driver, aluminum internal dividers, floor drainage, and floor PVC grill;
- door stoppers, external thermometer, mudguards, under-run bars and rear bumper;
- attachment frame of galvanized profiles, white colour, RAL 9010;
- cooling unit with 5 pcs. eutectic plates and a semi-hermetic compressor of 3.5 hp;
- constant pressure intake valve, pressure switch and thermostat and control panel, refrigerant R404a;