INTERCITY AND TOURIST BUSES
The base vehicles are cargo or glazed vans in the group of maximum 5000 kg total weight.
The conversion towards buses with maximum number of seats is compliant with the capabilities of the base vehicle.
The buses are certified by accredited services and secured with individual approval by the Ministry of Transport.
- anatomic seats with integrated headrest;
- fabric upholstery, plastic or textile back, luggage net, armrests, handles;
- three-point inertia belts;
- modular anatomical inner PVC/ABS upholstery;
- wear-resistant flooring with two levels;
- LED lighting;
- emergency ceiling hatch;
- automatic external step;
- panoramic side glazing;
- pneumatic suspension;
- air-conditioning installation;
- inner luggage compartment with individual air ducts, lighting, loudspeakers;
- possibility to adjust the back of the seats;
- automated sliding door system;
- outer rack behind the rear doors;